Another good week

Bug has been having a great time at VBS this week. On Thur the parents got to go watch the kids sing and then they had a big BBQ afterwards with a water fight. Bug had a blast sneaking around getting the other kids wet, (he thinks he is so tricky). They had some really cute songs to sing and at the end the kids all stood on their chairs and huge beach balls were bounced all over the place. I have been pretty busy working this week so haven't had much chance to enjoy the alone time. Oh well there's always next week when he is at Campfire day camp for the next 2 weeks.

Comments

Melissa said…
On my interests, I have "hanging out with my boy" and I clicked on it to see if anyone else has the same, and there you are and you call your guy "bug" too. My bug is off to VBS next week! Huh. What an odd thing to have in common with someone!

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week