And again with the VBS

So Bug is off for another week of VBS, (you can never have to much God in your life). Our church is hosting VBS this week from 9 to 12:15. So this morning I did a little shopping and got the house cleaned. Very relaxing when there is no one around to ask you a million questions. Bug had a good time today, they got to do 2 art projects today so he was very excited about that. He also learned the word Aloha and that it means hello and good bye. Very fun.

So we are starting up again with getting ready to homeschool for the year and I am already stressed out about it. I'm wondering if this is the right decisions for us. I say lets work and he says "oh man" and gives me every complaint in the book. I don't know if I can take a whole year of fighting him to get his work done everyday. We are planning to go with one of our local school districts homeschool program. So he will go there one day a week and be home the rest of the time. Hopefully once we get back in the swing of things again, he won't be full of so many complaints. Oh well I guess there is always Private School.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week