Good to see you all again.

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. I somehow got locked out of my acct and just finally had time to figure out the whole thing and get back in here.

Life is good around here but I am starting to feel like we will never have any spring. As I sit here typing we are having quite the snow storm outside. It just keeps coming and coming. I have decided to go skiing again this weekend, we might as well take advantage of it.

Bug took ski lessons throughout Feb and Jan and has become quite the little skier. He has even done his fair share of black diamonds, he does OK with the steep ones but gets too tired on the ones with lots of moguls. It's amazing how quickly they learn at this age.

He has had some excitement the last few weeks, he got cast in a local children's theatre production of Annie (he will be one of the street urchins). It is a very minor role but that is perfect for his 1st time out, good experience with out too much memorization. Also he has lost his 1st tooth, of course now he thinks that he is SUCH a big boy. He looks adorable with the missing space in his mouth, but it won't last long since the adult tooth has already come through.

Homeschooling has gone great, he finished up most of his kindergarten curriculum at the beginning of this month, (everything but math). So he will be starting 1st grade around the beginning of next month, we are just waiting for all his new books to get here. He is very excited about this and has been telling everyone "I am almost in 1st grade" of course they don't realize that he means this literally and just assume he means the school year is almost done, that's OK at least I know what he means. He has been going to Sylvan for math just to get him up to the level he is in his other subjects, it has been two months but I am really starting to see the difference lately. We have just started addition and he has been doing fabulous with it.

Work is great, I moved my business back in Jan and it has been great. I have gained a few new clients and of course all my old clients came with me so I have been fairly busy, which has been good. Everybody there seems very nice, it has been a good move overall. Also Bug has been going to work with me more often since my mom has gone back to work and so far everybody there just loves him. They think he is too cute, of course I agree, but I suppose I am not an impartial judge.

My hubby and I are hopefully going out on a date tonight so I guess I better go get gussied up, have a good evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week