Guess which one.

I saw this game on another blog when I was looking around the other day. It's called 3 truths and a lie. I will tell you 4 statements 3 of them will be true and one is a lie, see if you can figure out which one is the lie.

1. The longest I have lived any one place is 4 years.
2. I once traveled to Mexico w/ 10 people and everyone got sick but me.
3. I have been to Disneyland 2 times.
4. I started dating my husband while chasing another guy.

So give it your best guess and let me know which one you think is the lie.

Life is good around here, God blessed me with quite a few garage sale finds this weekend. The MNO I hosted on Fri went well, there ended up being 7 of us there. We just hung out in the motel room, we had really wierd weather around here on Friday and they closed the pool at the hotel. We never even got a chance to play games or hang out at the hut tub. You know how it can be get a group of woman together and we just can't stop talking.

I'm very excited, this week is Bunco friday, YEA! I love Bunco and this one happens to be on my b-day, double YEA! I will be bringing the German Chocolate cake, beacause it's just not a birthday to me without german chocolate cake. Let's see who wants to place bets on whether my husband will do anything for me for my birthday, my bet is on him doing nothing. Don't get me wrong I love my hubby but he just does not get the whole holiday/birthday thing. If I'm lucky he will take me out for dinner sometime this week. But I always keep my fingers crossed that this will be the year he does something great. It has been known to happen, for my 30th b-day (oops I meant 21st, haha) he got me a day of beauty at a local spa. So you never know. I'll keep you all posted.

Comments

Uberly Ewe said…
my guess is number 3. I don't think you have been to Disneyland 2 times. But it could be number 1 instead.

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week