Tag ..... I'm it.

I was tagged by my friend Brenda. I am suppose to post 8 random things about my college career. So here goes...

1. I went to Massage School (Ashmead College) for a year and also took some early childhood development classes at a community college.

2. In my early twenties I got everything arranged to go to Community College to get my AA degree and got a letter saying I didn't qualify for any grants so I figured that meant I couldn't go. So I cancelled all my plans, moved to a new place and got a car. A couple weeks later I got a letter on my Financial Aid package and found out I could have easily gone to college after all. :(

3. I got pregnant immediately after starting college.

4. I was on bed rest through most of my 2nd quarter, so I had to lay down on the table with my feet propped up during the last 2 months.

5. I had to take 6 months off during the middle of school, due to being sick while I was pregnant, then spending time with my newborn.

6. I was on attendance probation all 4 quarters of school and still managed to graduate with Honors!

7. I would love to go back to school and at least get an AA degree.

8. Because I graduated from High School in January I chose not to walk with my class, so I was very excited that my mom was finally going to get to see me walk when I finished college, plus see that I had graduated with Honors. But she got lost on the way and missed the whole thing, (bummer).

Comments

Uberly Ewe said…
That is so sad that your mother didn't make it to your college graduation. Sorry about that.

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week