The obsession continues....


As I mentioned recently I have been obsessed with the Twilight series of books. I have now seen the movie 4 times and read all 4 books plus the manuscript twice. Well we decided to head over to Seattle (Bug and I) for our 1st trip of the year and spend some time out at the ocean. When I was looking at availabilities for our time share I noticed one up in Port Townsend area and decided to stay there and then head down to Forks for the day.


My friend Tonia and her girls are also obsessed with the books so they came with us. So on Tue we drove down to Forks, there is Twilight everything there. And a ton of other silly people (like me) driving around taking pictures of all the local sights. Since the movie wasn't filmed there, this pretty much amounts to the "Welcome to Forks" sign and the sign for the high school. They had a couple really neat shops with all sorts of Twilight memorabilia.

After checking out Forks, we headed down to the La Push beach on the Quileute Indian Reservation and even went hiking along the Jetty at 1st Beach, lots of drift wood perfect to hear scary stories of Werewolves and Cold Ones.

We had such a great day. The beach was gorgeous and the town was very friendly and more than happy to take our money for their souvenirs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week