Happy Holidays and snows to you.

Can you believe it is Dec 1st already? Thanksgiving went well around here, we ended up with 10 people after all, enough to feel festive but not too many to be crowded. Black Friday shopping went well, I even got myself a new laptop (which I am currently using to type this). I picked up a magic bullet for myself and a couple small gifts for Blue and Bug. Black Friday is mainly about pre Xmas gifts for me. My husband is not a big gift giver so this way i make sure i get at least a little something.

We have started the Christmas prep around here, we have up the tree but haven't finished decorating the rest of the house, maybe tomorrow. Bug went to a class where he made gifts for family and friends today. He has been sequestered in the office wrapping up his treasures since we got home over an hour ago. The 1st 2 have come out (for me of course, Bug is such the momma's boy). They are wrapped in baby shower tissue paper with 2 kinds of tape (about a roll a piece) and looked like they were unwrapped several times and re wrapped. Now how can you resist that? By the time he is done with all his gifts i will be out of every type of tape in the house, but at least they are cute. I can't wait to see what he made me.

Last year I took him to one of those Xmas centers where they take the kids in a back room and let them shop and wrap presents for their parents, then i couldn't wait to see what he had gotten us. It was so cute he bought his dad and me matching airplanes "so that we could play airplanes together". Gotta love him!

Well i am pretty much done with the xmas shopping at this point except for my mom and my uncle, niether of whom do i have any ideas for. But i figure something will come to me, eventually. My husband is planning on getting Bug an ATV for xmas and we have also discussed getting him a dog, so I guess it will be a big Xmas for him. He also figured out the whole santa thing this year. I was asking his about Santa last month and he said "He's just a guy in a costume, isn't he momma?" So I agreed he was, I have never been a big fan of the whole santa thing anyway. So I was pretty happy that he figured it out so simply, no fuss no muss. At this point he isn't making a point of telling other kids, so hopefully i won't havve any mommies yelling at me for letting him find out. I guess we will see.

Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week