Hello....again

It has been too long since I last posted. Life has been very hectic the last month and a half.
1. My husband did buy his new car and is loving it.
2. My son had a beautiful 5th birthday party. It was a pirate party and we ended up with 35-40 people, everything went fairly smoothly. We had a small accident with the pinata but it was quickly fixed and the kids loved it (see pic, this is from right after the pinata).
3. We started homeschooling my son on the 27th (so technically he started Kindergarten when he was 4). HSing has been going great, we are well ahead of the projected goals they set for us. My son has been doing well in all the subjects so far. Most of the phonics is review at this point. But I really enjoy how they teach it. They don't teach it that this letter says _, because as we all know very few letters in out ABC's truly only say 1 thing. So they are teaching all of the sounds and then will later connect those to particular letters and letter blends.
5. My son is also going to a Montessori program a couple of hours four days a week for socialization. This is his 2nd year at this program and he seems to enjoy it. Though I think this is mainly because they don't push him to do anything he doesn't want to.
6. I have taken a 2nd job at another massage clinic. We have to refinance the house in about 6 months and I figured that would help. Also I told my husband that I am keeping my paychecks form this job. So I will even start feeling a little better about our finances. I plan to use the money to pay off any bills and maybe even make a couple large payments on his new car so that we can get back to being debt free. I'm very excited. It has been slower going then I had hoped it would be so hopefully it will pick up soon. Right now I am doing only a couple a week which doesn't make for much of a paycheck. Other than that it seems like a nice place to work.

Well I think that catches you all back up again to my current life, speaking of my current life I need to go now so I can hop in the shower so Cole and I can get bust with HSing. Have a good week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week