Time for a little venting.

I'm feeling sad tonight and thought that I would spend some time venting on the Internet to cheer me up. It's pretty sad that I'm too embarrassed to call up a buddy and vent to them. I did talk to my best friend Mike earlier tonight, but then I texted him and told him just to ignore me I was being silly.
I feel very unloved lately. My husband has decided to get a new car for himself which I don't really agree with. For one his reason for buying a new car is so that he can have a nice car that he won't have to work on all the time. But he is looking at 6-8 year old cars with 100,000 + miles on them and I just can't see how a car that old and with that many miles can possibly not need to be worked on. We did see a 2006 Taurus when we were out shopping the other day with only about 20,000 miles on it for the price range we are looking at. But he has zero interest in that.

I just really don't want to get in debt. A few years back we got in over our heads financially and ended up selling every thing we had and starting over again in a new town and we are finally back to a good place in our lives. We each have a decent car and we have a truck for hauling whatever, all that we own outright and I just don't want to get back into debt. But back to me being sad, I have decided that because my husband is currently the bread winner and allowing me to work very little, I will just give in to him and let him buy this car. But I feel totally unappreciated for this sacrifice or anything else that I try to do lately. I do try to be a good wife but definitely feel like I am failing miserably lately. I guess I just need to try harder.

I'm really thinking that I made a mistake not accepting that job that I was offered a while back. My husband is so unhappy in his job and I don't know how he will ever find a way out of it unless I work full time. It gets very tiring to have him come home everyday complaining about his job and everything about it.

On the flip side I just got my son's school stuff for schooling at home next year. It was such fun to look through it all and start planning for the year ahead. And I would have had to give up homeschooling him if I had taken that job. Just too much in my head tonight I keep listening to that new song by Fergie, "Big girls don't cry" over and over and over and ....

It's a good song and the guy in it (the video) is super hot, totally not my type but oh well, I guess the song will be my mantra for the week. No crying allowed, things will just have to get better.

I'm actually feeling a little better just getting this all down, thanks for letting me vent. Hope everyone has a great week.

Comments

Uberly Ewe said…
I had no idea that this was going on. I guess I have been in my own drama. I am so sorry.
I will give you a call.

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week