So far I am having an interesting but Happy New Year. I hope you all are also having a nice start to your new year. But my hubby wants a massage so i will have to update you all a little later.
We had a busy day today! 1st we tried to get a little schoolwork done, then Bug and I headed to our church for "Breakaway". This is a time for all the moms to get together once a month. We get to spend some time in prayer, some time talking and getting to know one another a little better and of course spend sometime eating, because when can a big group of women get together and there not be food involved. It was a lot of fun and they have changed the format somewhat this year, so it should be interesting. After Breakaway we headed to the fair and met Blue. Bug had such a blast riding the rides. He is of course now more that big enough for all of the kiddie rides, he even branched out and rode on some of the bigger rides in the afternoon. He was a little nervous at 1st so I told him to ask this girl if he could sit be her. Of course she said yea and you can see him chatting her up in the 1st pic. (If he stays as outgoing as he is now his teen years should be a breeze. ha ha ...
Well I sold the trail a bike (see pic) that I bought last weekend at the Liberty Lake Garage Sale. I bought it for 5.00 and it sold for 206.25 for a profit of 201.25 , not bad if I do say so myself. The only down side is I now have to find a box pack this up and ship it to Minnesota. Most everything else has sold except a really cute slide that I just can't get rid of for some reason. Of course a new weekend brings a whole new group of things to sell. I have about 10 items listed right now with a few responses already. So here we go again. For someone who no longer has a set job I always feel like I am at work. I get up early on Fri and Sat around 6:30 get dressed and head out to garage sale (I know poor me). I bounce from place to place trying to find just the right stuff for just the right amount. Then I rush over to my new place by 10 or so to work on my 1st client of the day. I have been having about 3 people a day spread out through the day. So I am never sure when I will get ...
Life has been very hectic since I last blogged. As I mentioned before i am starting a new business. I was planning on staying at my current job for at least the next 9 months, but I am now essentially being pushed out the door and will have to put in my notice on Mon. To start off I have been thinking for some time that I need to take my (massage) table home, due to wear and tear on it at work and now taking it home on weekends with me, I didn't want it to get ruined. So I sent a dispatch to my boss letting them know that in 3 weeks time I was planning on taking my table home permanently. I had also mentioned wanting to take my table home about three months prior to this. Anyways so 3 weeks go by with no comment from them, so I take my table home. The next day I get a call from my boss saying that they were not getting a new table so I could start working just Tue from now on (that is the day the other LMP is not there so the table they provided him was available. I was just floore...
Comments